The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 03-04-2002, 01:22 AM

Default worship leaders/musicians: Have you heard this CD

Here I am to Worship by Tim Hughes (Soulsurvivor). Anyone heard it yet? It was released in the US around Christmas and it just got here in Malaysia. I got it on Saturday and I really love it for it's simplicity and heartfelt lyrics. Also, Tim is a friend of mine and he's been a real blessing to me and I just wanted to put in a good word about his album.

It may not be to everyones liking, but if you get a chance, have a listen.

Blessings!

raj.
Old 03-04-2002, 02:02 PM

Aye,

I agree with Raj. I actually work in a Christian Store that sells his cd, and I've gotten the chance to listen to it, as well as see him live before. Anyways, the worship on it is just great, and I'm already using the title track "Here I am To Worship" in service already. So yeah, if you have the time, check out his cd. His style is sort of similiar to Matt Redman's (as he is Matt's understudy, from the same church over in Watford, England).

Randall

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification