The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 06-17-2010, 09:07 AM

Default Raimundo A/E guitars.

Anybody here playing one? I'd like to hear about your experiences with them.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 06-17-2010, 11:54 AM

I had one. It was a cutaway all-solid classical in cedar and rosewood. It sounded wonderful, but the neck was like a tree-trunk, the action high, and the nut width the standard 2". It wasn't an ideal guitar for someone who mainly played steel-string instruments.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:46 AM

Thanks ewalling,

My local dealer carries some of the Raimundo line. He tells me (on the phone, he's 60 miles away) that he stocks various models up to roughly $2000. and that he would have to order the more expensive models. What price level was the guitar you were referring too?

I was hoping that Alejandro Cervantes would be attending the upcoming Montreal International Guitar Show in early July, but this is apparently not the case, according to the Guitar Shows' website list of exhibitors. Bummer. Hopefully though, a Cervantes dealer will attend.

Montreal International Guitar Show 2010 website;
http://www.salondeguitaredemontreal....t=fournisseurs
Old 06-18-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby1note View Post
Thanks ewalling,

My local dealer carries some of the Raimundo line. He tells me (on the phone, he's 60 miles away) that he stocks various models up to roughly $2000. and that he would have to order the more expensive models. What price level was the guitar you were referring too?

I was hoping that Alejandro Cervantes would be attending the upcoming Montreal International Guitar Show in early July, but this is apparently not the case, according to the Guitar Shows' website list of exhibitors. Bummer. Hopefully though, a Cervantes dealer will attend.

Montreal International Guitar Show 2010 website;
http://www.salondeguitaredemontreal....t=fournisseurs
It was around $1,150.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:11 PM

i am selling a raimundo 145 asking 800$ if ur interested. Great condition, crisp sound. For the record i am looking to buy a cervantes signature and would recomend his line over the raimundo if you can afford to buy up

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical