The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-24-2016, 06:27 AM
Charter Member

I believe they discontinued it because it was a slow seller. I just don't get along with the v neck and always wanted one so when I custom ordered I also decided to put a VTS top on too.

Now from Silly Moustache here is a youtube instructional video If the mods can straighten this out or one of the posters the YouTube Addy is

https://youtu.be/9v8aBwxEnQk

Last edited by baimo; 08-24-2016 at 06:35 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:18 AM

JW - Sounds like you've moved on and made your purchase. I think you'll be happy. I love my HD28-VS. Others do as well, I get lots of compliments on it. Bass is powerful, but not overwhelming, and it has that Martin sound in spades. I think stringing a slothead is no harder than stringing a peghead, it's just a function of what you're used to. On the other hand, tuning a slothead is easier than tuning a peghead because the knobs on the tuners are in a more ergonomic spot.

Enjoy!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion