The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Charter Member

Default Collings OOO2H for sale

I am reluctantly selling my 2008 Collings OOO2H with a plan of replacing it with a differently voiced instrument for group play. This is a standard Sitka top, Indian Rosewood back and sides, 25.5 scale etc., except it has the 1 3/4" nut option for finger pickers. It also has a lovely pickup that the former owner installed. I do not know what brand it is, but it sounds similar and just as good as the K&K Pure Mini I have in my OM2H. This guitar has never been gigged. The original owner used it as a home 'parlor' guitar, and it has been my home studio instrument for recording. This has not been a closet queen...it has been played and shows some normal wear (slight finish scratches etc.) But it has no major issues or marring, no belt buckle rash or the like. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. I have it listed on Craigs list for $3250.00 but would accept $3150 here from forum members with free shipping. More pictures are at: https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...Hj_xDm5uAadjZP
Old 01-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Charter Member

Default sold!

Darn...I was hoping to sell this to a forum member, since I've so enjoyed this forum. But somebody decided to treat himself to a new years present and bought it off ebay.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars