The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 11-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Charter Member

Default CA at the CMA awards ?

If anyone saw the CMA awards, I think Florida Georgia Line was playing a white Composite Acoustics. Am I wrong? It was one of the best music awards programs I had seen in a long time. Doing tribute to the legends was a great idea. Anyway, nice to see a Composite in the lime light.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:14 PM

Doing tributes to the legends WAS a great idea. Inviting Beyonce to perform on a country music awards show? Not so much.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
If anyone saw the CMA awards, I think Florida Georgia Line was playing a white Composite Acoustics. Am I wrong?
You were probably right. It think they are a Peavy/CA endorser... there are pics of the band on the CA Facebook page.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Christens View Post
Doing tributes to the legends WAS a great idea. Inviting Beyonce to perform on a country music awards show? Not so much.
I thought they sounded great. People cross genres all the time. Is that the issue or did I miss something else?

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber