The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-27-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znerken View Post
So a 10m2 room with the door open is okay?

I live in Scandinavia, so our houses compared to American once for example are totally different. The room it will stand it is in direct sunlight for pretty long, that's why it gets crazy warm. 26 Celsius inside is way too hot for a Viking :-)
I looked up the manual. Once at temperature with the door open or partly open it will work fine. I did the same thing with a window shaker in my last house.
Old 05-27-2017, 04:54 PM

Yes, if the door is open, you should be okay but why don't you get a smaller A/C unit? How many BTU is this one?
Old 05-27-2017, 04:57 PM

Because this one looks ok, and is very very easy to install. Takes 30 seconds, no hassle.

The alternative available here is like this one;

http://www.electrolux.dk/vacuums-hom...er/exp08cn1w6/

Pretty much the same I think, but hassle to install.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:06 AM

Another option would be to allow some of the heated air meant for the outside exhaust to recirculate back into the room. That would make the a/c unit take longer to draw down the room and go through its cycle. A simple adjustable vent in the exhaust line prior to exiting the window.

You could then experiment with how much heat to reintroduce in order for the unit to have a reasonable cycle time. It likely wouldn't take much.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:41 AM

Wouldn't keeping the vent already in the room open be enough? I have a air vent from outside in all rooms

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion