The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 10-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicPotato101 View Post
Do you mean singing? If you do then yes I sing for fun... It actually annoys my parents because I like to sing at midnight for some reason. Its really weird. I cant get in the singing groove at any other time of the day. It's not my arrangement, its by a YouTuber named Andrew Foy. He does a lot of percussive in his videos. I liked his style so I just decided to learn one of his arrangements. :P Thank you for replyinggg
Yep, I mean singing. I referred to it as "your vocal instrument", because the voice is an instrument that can be developed like any other instrument. If you now like singing at midnight, then you like singing, and as your voice matures and you practice to control it, then at some point you'll likely want to sing at any time of day. I hope you stick around here and continue to post videos as you progress...including with vocals when you feel comfortable. You have an interested audience here.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
Yep, I mean singing. I referred to it as "your vocal instrument", because the voice is an instrument that can be developed like any other instrument. If you now like singing at midnight, then you like singing, and as your voice matures and you practice to control it, then at some point you'll likely want to sing at any time of day. I hope you stick around here and continue to post videos as you progress...including with vocals when you feel comfortable. You have an interested audience here.
Thanks ^_^

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write