The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 05-13-2016, 08:30 PM

Default Very early Floyd Rose, non-fine tuner

I used to have three of these.... this is the last one I have. The best in my opinion in terms of build quality.

Floyd Rose is a pretty fascinating individual. The story of how he got started, and even studied metallurgy and developed casting techniques that at the time were considered not possible because of the small size.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:52 PM

I had one. Probably still somewhere at my Mom's house. In interviews, Brad Gillis of NightRanger says it's the only one he uses. Doesn't dig the fine tuner ones.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
I had one. Probably still somewhere at my Mom's house. In interviews, Brad Gillis of NightRanger says it's the only one he uses. Doesn't dig the fine tuner ones.
I actually sold the two to him! The deal was brokered and handled by a mutual friend...
Old 05-13-2016, 11:02 PM

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieAtienza View Post
I actually sold the two to him! The deal was brokered and handled by a mutual friend...
I was best Man in the wedding of the guy was Jeff Watson's (the other guitarist in Night Ranger) roomate! 6 degrees man!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars