The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 03-09-2013, 03:31 AM

We will miss you. Come back soon. Best of luck with the new digs.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:14 AM

Hi, Steve.

Welcome to Colorado Springs. It has been a great place to live and raise a family.

I wasn't familiar with your guitars until I saw the gorgeous one that Mark had posted. Was strongly tempted but it would have been my first steel string acoustic guitar (play mostly nylon and archtops, but have been hankering for a steel string acoustic) and I hesitated too long. Took me a while to connect the dots to you and your move to the Springs.

Hope you have a smooth transition and many happy years here.

Larry
Old 02-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Me

Colorado is a great place to live. I should have moved a long time ago. I love the snow and 4actual seasons. The people out here are great. They are generally more engaging and not in as much of a hurry. The things I miss about So Cal, other than great friends and family, are the beach, In N Out, good Mexican food, earthquakes, my mechanic, my church family, my dentist and doctors, dramatic swings in real estate prices, and the traffic. Well, maybe not the traffic.

I can't believe that I have not hooked up with other AGFers yet. We'll take care of that this summer.

Last edited by SteveS; 05-12-2014 at 11:39 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop