The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 10-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Guest 928

I presume for both sides. Ha Ha!! Didn't even hurt.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
I presume for both sides. Ha Ha!! Didn't even hurt.
You know what happens when you presume...

You make a pres of u and me. Yeah, that doesn't work as well for "presume."

Let's go to the instant replay... after discussing this further, the penalty has been revised to: 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon at Guitar Center during "ShredFest - Crank it to 11"... no earplugs. While wearing T-shirts that say, "Yes, I am too old and it IS too loud!"

I hope you both have learned your lesson... next infraction will involve Banjopalooza! Beginners Week.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Guest 928

Captain;

Seriously? Two hours of GC punishment? I don't think I could make that--it'll be easier to just be good. You are a mean referee.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:04 AM
Guest 928

Sean;

Any progress pictures on the Emerald nylon strung electric guitar? If so, please send them to my email rather than this site. This way I can tease everyone with my inside knowledge and have the finished guitar be a complete wonderment.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Guest 928

Sean;

Great pictures! This guitar marks a sea-change in CF guitar development, an electric in a sea of acoustics. Keep the pictures coming and give my regards to Alistair for yet another stunning musical instrument.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:33 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Evan.....you’re such a tease.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:36 PM

Tweet.....
Old 10-24-2017, 06:20 PM
Guest 928

Tweet;

Think Long Jon. I'll bet Sean will be really surprised to read about the early photos. Got to love it! I learned all the tease stuff from Alistair, Kramster, and Long Jon. This is fun stuff.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Guest 928

The Emerald thin-body, nylon string, woody, electric guitar is on its way. Alistair sent me a peek and it is stunning. When it arrives I will spend some time fondling and then reporting.

Hopefully Sean can post some pictures. If not, I have a friend in the village who might be able to take some pictures and get them on line.

Merry Christmas to me; hope yours was as good.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
The Emerald thin-body, nylon string, woody, electric guitar is on its way. Alistair sent me a peek and it is stunning. When it arrives I will spend some time fondling and then reporting.

Hopefully Sean can post some pictures. If not, I have a friend in the village who might be able to take some pictures and get them on line.

Merry Christmas to me; hope yours was as good.
OMG (and I don't use that overused phrase much) - this is SO cool! Can't wait to see and hear this custom instrument!!
Old 12-28-2017, 12:12 PM

Evan,
I hope you love the new Emerald! I look forward to reading about it.
Have a happy and healthy new year.
Barb
Old 12-28-2017, 05:46 PM

There better be lots of photos!... of the guitar I mean! Oh wait... its a nylon string.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 12-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Guest 928

Oh Kramster;

I know you are just jealous. You may have 16 Cargos, and 250 CF guitars, but you don't have a nylon string in your collection, much less a thin bodied electric, woody, Emerald piece of art.

As far as photos? I think you are the master and I wish I had 1/4 of your visual abilities. But I have a friend (as hard that might be to believe), who is really good at visuals and can also handle the computer do da stuff. With a little help from my friend, I'll try to get some pictures out.

However, my hope is that Emerald has photos and can do justice to the instrument. Sean, are you there? A little help here......Handle the Kramster's request.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:32 PM

Good thing you like me so much....any way.. It does sound like coolness potential...being an Irish build and all.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 12-31-2017, 07:13 AM

And still we wait....wherefore art thou pictures?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber