The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 09-28-2017, 02:30 PM

I just recently got the same guitar in black. I had a Reverend a few years ago and let it get away so I knew how nice they play and how good they sound but I always wanted a Double Agent. I thought that pickup combo would be perfect. And like you said, it is. Combined with the volume, tone and bass countour, it's amazing just how much territory this thing covers. I don't even really have to fool with the amp much.

I sold my Epi 339 and I thought it was a pretty good sounding guitar. First strum on the Reverend and it just blew me away. I had forgotten just how good they are. And the feel and playablity is very good on every one I've picked up.

Congrats on the Rev. That coffee burst is smoking hot. It wasn't available in my case but I did get one of the new ones with the roasted maple necks.

I had a chance to talk to Ken Haas and told him that I can't imagine being happier with a guitar. I love everything about it.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt986 View Post
My wife bought me the Pete Anderson signature model for Christmas/my birthday a couple of years ago. What a great guitar!

Kinda looks like the love child of a Harmony Meteor and one of those puke-green Gretsch Double Annies that Brian Jones used to play...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars