The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 12-10-2007, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotten View Post
Probably one of the best sources for info and CA guitars themselves is our own AGF owner, J.R. Rogers. Check out the AGF Marketplace. There's a thread there on them.

cotten

(No, he didn't ask me to mention this.)
Thanx, I knew that J.R. sold them. I corresponded with J.R. about CA a little while back. It is encouraging to me that JR puts his reputation behind CA by promoting and selling them.

I started this thread in hopes of hearing from many different players. I've read all I could about CA and was looking for exactly what Stoney provided, a tuner test.

A Performer GX C.O.T. is next on my list. Maybe with the Aura, although the floor version Aura would allow me to use it with any guitar... decisions, decisions...

I will get a Mcpherson 4.5 Carpathain/Ziricote some day...but it's double the price and I need a "go anywhere, any time, no airport worries (other than it getting lost!)" kinda guitar first.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:32 PM

Mei wan te, Elliot!

Yeah, those light strings came off the day I took delivery! A little saddle adjustment and it's a dream with the mediums.

Have fun!

Stoney

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber