The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-03-2007, 09:37 PM

I too questioned battery life expectancy after watching the DVD that came with my 2007 T5C2-12. The demo mentioned 40 hours of use. With a little web crawling I came across the "power bug" lithium 9 volt ad supposedly extending the life X 4 with a much shallower power loss curve. Further research prompted me to look up the data on the ultralife page, the powerbug is the same model # (U9VL-FP) but without the music industry specific wrapper. 8 bucks at batteries plus, they also have another model that is rated as even longer but it may have slightly different dimensons. The voltage drop off graph for the difference between an alkaline and the ultralife lithium is dramatic. I don't know the drain rate for 2 1.5 batts verses a single 9 volt but there is a definate difference in consistant output and draw life between the HD Alkaline and the ultralife lithium U9VL-FP.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion