The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-01-2013, 06:37 AM

Default Strings & tuners

My boss has a 501C3 non-profit organization that builds cigar box guitars for children and young adults fighting life-challenging situations. I have been scouring the internet trying to find companies (manufacturers) of acoustic guitar strings and open-gear economy guitar tuners. I've been able to get a few companies to donate strings, bottle caps, and picks so far. What I'm looking for is a company that would be willing to donate or discount tuners. We have very limited resources and would like to be able to continue our mission, hoping to bring a little peace of mind and music to these young kids. We send the guitars as an unfinished product so that they may decorate these to their own liking. These will also serve as a keepsake to their family if they lose their battle. Any suggestions on who to contact would be greatly appreciated. For anyone that would like to know more about our organization you can go to our website at www.soul-fixin.com as we also help to donate musical instruments to help open music therapy departments in children's hospitals.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion