The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masao View Post
The answer depends on your setup (venue, style, group, etc). I felt like it did a little but given the venue i play in there is no way that anyone would hear the difference. If you are playing acoustic solo in a quiet place and you/audience have discerning ears....

I just felt the +/- 3 cents of the TU-2 was not good enough for my ears. The Turbo Tuner is +/- 0.02 cent (i think the Peterson was around +/- 0.1cent). I just felt that a better in-tune guitar was more important. Just my 2 cents.
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a Turbo Tuner. I found some fantastic reviews about it on other forums and decided that the accuracy was worth it. Those who say that the Boss pedal wouldn't suck tone enough for me to notice it are probably right, but I'm SICK of my inaccurate clip-on tuner, so I decided to go for it.

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell