The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 10-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Charter Member

Big shout out to Michael, the Bashkin on the right is MY guitar...!!!! It really moved me... I "wasn't" going to buy one, just hanging... But man, something about that one, I was powerless.. So yea, Bashkin OM Carpathian Indian, WOW... I'll give a proper review at some point.... Michaels the man!

And Burton...! For real man, pleasure meeting you...! I "seriously" considered that Brazilian of yours... One of my favorites... My gears are still turning how I can, lol... You are one talented dude! Such a pleasure...

Justin, cool stuff, thanks for the post and very nice catching up!

Last edited by Diamondave; 10-05-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Big shout out to Michael, the Bashkin on the right is MY guitar...!!!! It really moved me... I "wasn't" going to buy one, just hanging... But man, something about that one, I was powerless.. So yea, Bashkin OM Carpathian Indian, WOW... I'll give a proper review at some point.... Michaels the man!

And Burton...! For real man, pleasure meeting you...! I "seriously" considered that Brazilian of yours... One of my favorites... My gears are still turning how I can, lol... You and one talented dude! Such a pleasure...

Justin, cool stuff, thanks for the post and very nice catching up!
So glad you jumped off the ledge! As you know, Michael is a great guy and a great builder. That guitar is indeed special.

It was nice meeting you Dave. Enjoy!

-Dan
Old 10-06-2016, 10:17 PM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonwo View Post
These two Caldwells sounded as good as the look!

I had the pleasure of playing a BRZ/Red OM-30 at Memphis that was outstanding. Last I checked it was at Schoenberg for around 8k, and worth every penny!

Old 10-09-2016, 03:57 PM

Great thread -- thanks for the photos and comments, Juston.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop