The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-04-2015, 03:47 PM

Default Bedell JBCE-52-G

As I am primarily a finger picker this guitar is still in like new condition. Barely a pick mark on it. Everything is in perfect working condition. I have only owned this guitar since the holiday season and auditioned it against another Jumbo because it is packed with features. It is a superb instrument for the price. The only true complaint I can find is that the frets stick out from the neck. It is not bad enough to see and they will not cut or hurt your hand but if you run your hand up and down the fret board you can feel em. Many will not mind but those of you accustomed to superlative instruments with nary a weakness to be found this may annoy you and you may even want to have a luthier tend to it. Even so, it would still be well worth it at this price. Good crisp tone with the fast, quickly decaying attack expected from maple. I auditioned a few sets of strings on this guitar and strangely enough I liked DR Highbeams on it the best. Didn’t expect that. In fact I almost didn’t try the high beams on this guitar. Last thing I tried tinkering around after I had already decided to go with another guitar. I have taken them off and put the strings that the guitar came with back on so you will probably want a new set.
The guitar in the pictures is the one you will get and I will include the flimsy gig bag that came with it. If you choose, I can get a case for it before shipping but you will have to pay for it. Local Guitar Denters offer a Road Runner Jumbo case that fits this guitar. I am not trying to make money off of this guitar. I am asking for $429.99 plus what it cost me to insure and ship to you.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

JBCE-52-G Specifications (Performance Gem)
Body Type Jumbo
Neck Wood Solid maple
Top Solid Alaskan Sitka spruce
Back/Sides Solid Canadian Flame Maple
Finish/Color Gloss/Natural
Fretboard Ebony
# Frets 20
Nut Width 1 11/16"
Tuners Hardware Gold Grover Open back
Pickup Fishman Sonitone Preamp w/ Sonicore
Neck Joint Dovetail
Scale Length (in inches) 25.5"
Case Flimsy Gig bag/None (might as well be none)
Old 02-05-2015, 12:29 PM

"Guitar Denters." Hehehe. Good one.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:35 PM

SOLD!!!

Thanks gang.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
bedell, fishman, flamed, jumbo, maple