The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-13-2013, 03:01 PM

Default Managing Aura Spectrum User Images

Hi Aura Spectrum users,

Anyone know if it's possible to take your favourite presets and put them into User Images?

So, for example, say I'd like to put Dreadnought preset 1, Orchestra preset 2 and Concert preset 3 into User Images as the first 3 on the select dial to make things easier for live, how would I do that?

These preset images aren't named, just described in the manual by shape, wood type and mic type and the Gallery doesn't appear to list these image sets.

Maybe someone has a list that names these presets (I assume they're taken from the general Aura Gallery image collection) - any info gratefully received!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:31 PM

Hook up your spectrum via the mini USB jack on the DI to your computer.
Download or use the software of the “Aura Image Gallery”
Then Drag the image you want in to the user preset position that you want.
If you are the least bit computer literate it is very easy to do .
100’s of images to load into your 16 "user images" presets. The tough part is choosing & remembering what the 16 preset Images are. The Image wizard will help you pick out matching images.
Have fun!
Old 04-14-2013, 04:17 AM

Thanks for your reply Trainwreckmusic - I don't think I made myself very clear in the question so I'll try to clarify.

I'm familiar with the operating system of the Spectrum but I would like to be able to move factory preset images (e.g Dreadnought #7) on the pedal into User Images so it becomes, say, User Image #1.

BUT I have no idea what image Dreadnought #7 actually is. All i know is that it's a spruce/rosewood mic'ed by a Shure as described in the manual and it sounds good!

So does anyone know if there a list somewhere of what the 7 x 16 factory image presets actually are? i.e the make and model - as these don't show up in the Image Sets in the Gallery software.

I hope this is a little clearer and I'd be incredibly grateful for any information or advice if someone has encountered the same issue.

Thanks!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:24 AM

Found them! Please ignore the last post!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Tags
aura, fishman, images, spectrum di