The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 01-15-2006, 09:52 AM

Default Cd Is Here!

The new CD our band, Living Stone, has been working on is here! The title is "New Creation". I received one of the boxes yesterday. Phil Keaggy appears on two songs that I wrote. The CD is available through www.cdbaby.com, as well as itunes and such (as soon as they receive everything). Our website, www.livingstone124.com, has all the details, as well as mp3 clips of all the songs.
My only complaint is that the back cover is way too dark, but I really didn't have much to do with it.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:00 PM

...and it is now available at www.cdbaby.com. Go to:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/livingstone1242

and you will see it. Buy several! Listen if you want. There is a 2-minute clip from each song. The clip starts at the beginning of the song.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Charter Member

Default My new CD "Could It Be" just out on CDBaby

For anyone interested in solo acoustic guitar music check it out.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/derekcoombs2
Best heard on my download page rather than CDBaby (on CDBaby they play in mono or very low bit rate stereo).
Thanks, Rick

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Woods hands pick by eye and ear
Made to one with pride and love
To be that we hold so dear
A voice from heavens above
Old 01-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Free Floyd Landis

Default new CD 12String

My new CD of 14 instrumentals played on a Taylor 355 is at CD Baby
All 14 have 2 minute samples.

Even if you don't buy, I'm interested in your opinion good or bad.
Thanks,
Art
Old 01-28-2006, 07:05 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12strings2hands
My new CD of 14 instrumentals played on a Taylor 355 is at CD Baby
All 14 have 2 minute samples.

Even if you don't buy, I'm interested in your opinion good or bad.
Thanks,
Art
I really enjoyed listening. It's amazing of how a 12 string can give a totally different feel to some of the styles you played. I have to give a compliment for conquering the 12 string as you did.
Anyway, I really liked the Bouree, Saint Louis Tickle & Sally Sue.
Great effort !
Good luck !
Old 02-06-2006, 03:30 AM

Quick update: The SASS! album, "Album One" (hey, it's truth in advertising) has been mastered and CD-R copies are now in my hands! In order to be able to sell the finished, pressed product when it arrives from Oasis, we have decided to sell the CD-R copies only as follows:
The pressed version will be $15* plus S&H. ($2 regular, $4.05 Priority Mail). We expect them to be ready to ship by April 15 or sooner. But if you pre-order, for an extra $5 we'll send out a CD-R (all 13 songs with booklet and lyrics) IMMEDIATELY (we eat the postage) to tide you over till you get the finished product. It'll sound just as good, but the pressed ones will be more durable in the long run, with better sharper graphics. For an extra $10 you get all of the above and a credit in the liner notes and our website as an "angel" (or "devil," your choice<g>).

And Andina & Rich's "Because We Can," on Madison, WI's new label Travenia Records, is already shipping from CDBaby.com: http://cdbaby.com/andinarich
If you'd like to hear some of Travenia's other fine artists (Aaron Nathans, SofSof, Bowen Marvik, Jeremy O'Sullivan, etc.), check out the label's introductory sampler "Tappin' Out a Rhythm, Pickin' Out a Tune" at http://cdbaby.com/tappinrhythm

Individual songs from the two Travenia CDs (and my first solo album) are also available for download on iTunes, Rhapsody, and AudioLunchbox.

*I know that's a bit steeper than most on this list (including my solo and the Andina & Rich CDs), but we're having it pressed at Oasis--and they are pricier than DIY; however, you do get what you pay for: sharp graphics, professional glass mastering, quality packaging, audio as good as it gets. Also, the person with whom I'm sharing the cost (my singing partner) is not as financially secure as I am, and she has always charged $15 for her own solo CDs (which are nearly out of print). Finally, the CD is 13 songs---a FULL HOUR exactly!

Finally, you can eliminate the middleman and save some bucks on postage by coming to see me, SASS! or Andina & Rich and buying in person--you'll even get an autograph to sell on eBay!

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.

Last edited by Chicago Sandy; 02-08-2006 at 03:16 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 02-11-2006, 12:53 PM

Here's one I played on a long long time ago. Totally spontaneous worship music.

sample sound file here

And another CD of spontaneous worship from the same group...

sample sound file here

Both of the above CDs are available at www.liveinhispresence.com

I may have listed the next CD previously in this thread, if so, here it is again. It is another spontaneous worship CD, 100% instrumental - piano, classical guitar (me), cello, and violin...

sample sound file here
Available at www.riveroflifecds.com

This next one's a bit different. I played mandolin on track 3, classical guitar on track 11, and my 810 coco on track 12. Available in stores all over the place or at www.bigidea.com

Last edited by 815C; 02-11-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:14 PM

Hey I`m in!!, I have a workout,weight loss cd on CDBABY.com,check it out under the name "Halcopresents",it`s called "Move It AND Lose It" and you can see it at my website www.halcopresents.com It does work and we support independent Musicians all the way!!. Derek at CDBABY really does help Independent Musicians realize their potential with his great Marketing techniques,Kudo`s to him!!.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:10 PM

Default Free copy of my cd

This is copied from the original thread:

Yep, really. I just finished a "home-recording" cd and want to give it away to whoever thinks they'd like to have it. I did all the recording/producing/playing of instruments etc so it's not like i have to check with a bunch of other people to see if it's okay . Wait wait, I should check with my record label to make sure it's okay....Yep I just verified that this is allowed .

Why? Well, like most of you - I love music and would love to be a full-time musician, but I've realized this is just going to have to be a hobby for me. I'm starting to realize how high the "bar is set" if you will of singer/songwriters. So I have these songs in my heart and I want to share them with more than just the 10 or so people that attend most of the coffeehouses I play at .

So here's how it works, check out a few songs from the cd at Music Here and let me know if you think you'd like a copy of the cd. If you do, you can either email me/private message me/respond to the thread with your mailing address and I'll drop a cd in the mail for ya.

Fact is, I've been incredibly blessed by this forum and just want to offer this up at no cost as a token of thanks. Even if you're not a member of the forum you can still reply via email or whatever. Dont feel like you have to be one of the multi-thousand post guys to qualify .If you're one of those people who feels they cant take anything for free I do have a paypal account with the email in my signature. But please, do not feel the least bit obligated, I'm not looking for any cash. It doesn't cost me hardly anything to print and ship a cd. Maybe just reply to the thread to keep it as alive as possible or something. At any rate, I hope you're blessed by this and have a great weekend!

MikeSchnepp at Gmail.com
Old 03-10-2006, 04:49 PM

I've recently released a solo fingerstyle acoustic guitar CD. The tracks feature baritone acoustic, resonator, and standard acoustic guitar. You can preview all of the tracks at the CD Baby link in my signature. The reviews have been very positive so far and people seem to really enjoy the music live, as well.

Thanks,
Bryan Tysinger
Old 04-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Qui Plantavit Curabit

Default Mountain Memories

MOUNTAIN MEMORIES - Songs of Faith, Heritage, and Humor from a son of the West Virginia hills.12 tracks (10 original ) ranging from traditional to southern rock-a-billy.

Good buzz and radio play from the #6 cut "That Is How The Story Goes", a working man's plaintive observations on one of the injustices of modern life, as well as the title cut's word tapestry of an Autumn coal camp memory.

Eclectic acoustic and electric ! Lyrics that tell a story and make you want to listen to the end.

http://www.prestonmaddox.com (w/clips)
http://cdbaby.com/cd/rprestonmaddox (w/ clips)
Old 04-29-2006, 09:31 PM

My 5 song cd is also available at CD Baby and you can check out the full songs on my website Thanks!
Old 04-30-2006, 08:55 AM

Default CD Listing

My CD "I'm Movin' On" is available at CD Baby. There are 2 minute cilps of all the songs available for listening. Here is the link
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richobrien

Rich
2003 Martin DC16RGTE
2002 Gibson ES 335 dot reisssue
2001 Martin D-41
1969 Gibson J-50

www.robrien.net
Old 05-09-2006, 05:10 AM

Default Cd

My CD is all instrumental It is Titled- ME AND THEM - Is has Country,Blues,Rock, some Jazz style tunes,gospel.For info e-mail

[email protected] Thanks!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 02:15 PM

Talking

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you know the Kahuna Cowboys Jug Band is now available @ CD Baby.

Have a listen:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/kahunacowboys
The new CD is on CD Baby now:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/kahunacowboys2

You can also get it at our website:
http://www.kahunacowboys.com/
Russ

Last edited by koaguitarman; 06-08-2006 at 01:00 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell