The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-24-2012, 06:53 PM

Default GS Mini - ES GO pickup REMOVAL

I see lots of threads/videos/comments about how easy the ES GO installs.... but nothing about people taking it back out? Does it "un-clip" easily? Does any part of that setup rattle during live play? Do the clips inside grab & hold the wire tightly or just lay in there with gravity?

I don't imagine it was designed to be put in/out a few times a month. But, at this point I would only need a pickup in it a few times a year.

Thanks all..
Old 05-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Charter Member

I'd be willing to bet it was designed to be installed and left there. Why would you want to remove it?
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 05-24-2012, 07:20 PM

I wouldn't "want" to remove it for any reason other than not using it for long periods of time. Mainly, these questions popped into my head & I was curious more than anything. Considering how popular they seem to be, I was a lil surprised I couldn't find any information regarding the pickups coming out. Everyone talks about "easy in" but nothing in the adverse...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion