The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 12-28-2017, 09:50 AM

Default Youtube Stutter

I have a new laptop that is having a glitch playing Youtube videos. In some browsers (Opera) they stutter terribly, but not in MS Edge.

When the video pauses there's a circle of arrows like it's buffering and there's a small icon that drops down at the top of the viewer pane. I grabbed a screen capture of the icon. I don't know what it's called. It looks like a full screen icon but it's not.

If I click on that icon the video opens in a new viewer pane that hovers over everything else that's open.

The good news is that when the hovering viewer pane is open the video no longer stutters.

Does anyone know what that icon is called? If I can figure out what this feature is called, hopefully it'll be the first step to fixing it.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:58 PM

Unhappy Nada

¿ It doesn't seem to function ?
Life has always been interesting to me

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD