The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 07-12-2017, 03:38 AM
Guest 1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
John, it's really cool that two friends can enjoy playing guitar together, and order and receive cool new ones at the same time. They both look great as per the beauties Emerald steadily puts out. Even though Jim may have essentially the same piece of maple, the fact that they have such different finishes, you'd never know...and not that it mattered to you anyhow. I wish you both lots of fun jamming together. I gotta also say...if you wouldn't have mentioned that your friend is a friend, I would've sworn she is your sister. Must be something in the water there.
Thanks Tom, yes, it's nice having a neighbor to jam with, Kay's house is only 3 klms from mine so is very handy.

Even though Jim and I have the same figuring on our woodys, they have turned out to be very different looking guitars. I actually toyed with his concept on photoshop (red with amber top) but didn't realise Emerald could actually do this! Just goes to show, if you don't ask you don't get.

Kay is definitely not my sister, but it's funny, our mothers used to talk about having the same milkman!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber