The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-22-2023, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuliusfecit View Post
My name is Giuliano Nicoletti, I am a guitar builder with my brand Iulius Guitars, and an acoustic engineer at Focal (the loudspeakers). I am Italian, and I live in Saint Etienne, France.
I started building guitars around 2013, and when I finished the design of my original models I launched a professional activity, 3 years ago.
I showcased my instruments at European shows, but I never went to the US. I am regularly holding webinars and conferences about the acoustic of the guitar, my specialty, and I am a contributor of the Looth Group.
A year ago, I also published a manual “Mastering the sound of the acoustic guitar”, available on amazon.
I have a technical approach to guitar building, but I aim for a design that is streamlined, simple, harmonious, and understated. To me, the guitar's purpose is to generate feelings, emotions, and inspire the musician to explore new paths.
I am beginning the build of a couple of Orchestra, my OM sized model, and I am looking forward to share with you my building and voicing process.
In the meantime, thanks everyone for the hospitality!

Cheers,
Giuliano

p.s. does anyone know how to change my profile ID (Iuliusfecit)? It's an old one, and I would like to update it...
Just send me a PM and tell me what you want it changed to and I can take care of it.

Tom
Old 11-24-2023, 06:45 PM
AGF Sponsor

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Forum, Giuliano. I look forward to seeing seeing some of your work posted here.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop