The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 10-16-2016, 10:00 AM

Default Looking to buy Santa Cruz Dreadnought THIS Weekend for my Birthday!

Ok guys so here's the deal, it is my birthday tomorrow! I have a total of about $2000 through cash & reverb.com financing, and also have copious trade items (can be found on my reverb page listed on my profile, Custom Shop LPs, Artist PRSs, etc etc). I am looking for the best Santa Cruz Dreadnought I can find for this $, not particular to any specific dreadnought style D12, vs D/PW, vs Tony Rice etc, (Appointments not so important) but am considering condition and year. Really am preferring a Tony Rice from the mid to late 2000s, in the 2500s, in good to excellent conditions, though. So shoot me your offer guys, I am here in Southern California and can do the deal through local pickup or shipping on Reverb. PM or email me @ [email protected]

Heck, for the next couple days until I find my guitar I am going to keep my phone number on here, call me directly if you feel you have something we can work out! Thanks guys!

Justin
818 679 1115

Last edited by justinashouri; 10-16-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: edit$ changed due to incorrect birthday budgeting lol
Old 10-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinashouri View Post
Ok guys so here's the deal, it is my birthday tomorrow! I have a total of about $2000-$2750 through cash & reverb.com financing, and also have copious trade items (can be found on my reverb page listed on my profile, Custom Shop LPs, Artist PRSs, etc etc, but probably plan to keep this a straight monetary deal). I am looking for the best Santa Cruz Dreadnought I can find for this $, not particular to any specific dreadnought style D12, vs D/PW, vs Tony Rice etc, (Appointments not so important) but am considering condition and year. Really am preferring a Tony Rice from the mid 2000s, in the 2500s, in good conditions, though. So shoot me your offer guys, I am here in Southern California and can do the deal through local pickup or shipping on Reverb. PM or email me @ [email protected]

Heck, for the next couple days until I find my guitar I am going to keep my phone number on here, call me directly if you feel you have something we can work out! Thanks guys!

Justin
818 679 1115
I think our forumite Bobby has D/PW listed in classified for great price. I am amazed at the tone D/PW puts out and recommended.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:55 AM

Yep. Here's the one you should strongly consider:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=445750
Old 10-16-2016, 08:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC8 View Post
Yep. Here's the one you should strongly consider:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=445750
Yes, this was my reaction to Justin's request, also. Bobby's video provides a pretty good representation of what this guitar sounds like, and he is a reliable person to do business with.

Best of luck on this!

- Glenn
Old 10-16-2016, 08:14 PM
Charter Member

I've chatted with Justin I just can't quite go that low on mine we're off by a few Hundred.

High End Guitar Review Videos.
www.youtube.com/user/rockinb23
Old 10-18-2016, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperB23 View Post
I've chatted with Justin I just can't quite go that low on mine we're off by a few Hundred.
$2400 delivered is too low already.
1980 Nakade classical, Spruce/EIR
and... a bunch of ukulele
Old 10-18-2016, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palolowarrior View Post
$2400 delivered is too low already.
Agreed .

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
d/pw, dreadnought, santa cruz, scgc, tony rice