The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 12-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Charter Member

Default Ovation Breadwinner Limited 12 string ???

Ever run into anybody looking for one of these.
I understand they are rare but not too pricy.
I've got one I bought new and rarely played. I pull it out now and again to admire it but hardly ever play it other than to tune it and work the pots a bit.
It's just a really cool guitar.
Any fans out there?
Ovation reopening got me to thinking about it this time.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:44 PM

I strongly suspect you'd find several Ovation Fan Club members who'd be interested.

Pictures of musical instruments are like sculptures of food.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:54 PM

Are you asking if others have or have heard of this guitar, or is this a thinly veiled For Sale post?

Pics please, I'd like to see it and how much would you take for it given it is not well know, therefor, not overly hot on the market?
Old 12-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Charter Member

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Scott View Post
Are you asking if others have or have heard of this guitar, or is this a thinly veiled For Sale post?

Pics please, I'd like to see it and how much would you take for it given it is not well know, therefor, not overly hot on the market?
I guess it is a bit of a veiled attempt to see if there is any there, there.
I bought this guitar when I could barely play the low end 6 string I had. A friend of mine had a music store that I would frequent and one day it was there. I touched it, strummed it, and thought it was the coolest guitar I had ever met. Couldn't afford it, but bought it any way. I still think it's just a cool guitar.
As for selling it, I don't know. Maybe. I've regretted selling guitars more than once.
Supposedly only about 500 made so it is rare, but a Delorean is rare and I don't want one of them.
I don't keep a finger on the pulse of the market, but I would like to know if they are at all sought after. I don't know enough to begin to quote a price though.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-05-2016, 08:41 AM

Default 12 string

Just came across your post and you are the only person I've been able to find that has a Breadwinner Limited like mine. Have you been able to find out much information on it? Haven't been able to figure out how to post of pic of mine yet, but will do so as soon as I learn. Thanks!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars