The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-19-2012, 10:19 AM

Default Win a Emerald Carbon Fiber guitar X20-OS worth 1495$!

i have just seen this contest on Emerald's facebook page and i'm amazed! you can win a X20-OS with hardcase (and shipping)! you only have to enter Emerald's facebook page and sign in the contest. that's an amazing chance to have this incredible guitar just for free!!! it really surprised me a lot and i thought i should share it with you all.

This guitar is exactly the same that Beverly MacClellan is playing in tour singing with Steve Vai!

the link:
https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldGuit...0178329?ref=ts

here it is the text of the promotion:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Emerald Guitars and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of conducting this giveaway contest, and we will not share your info with any third parties.
Contest Rules:

No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Open to entrants worldwide. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.

Contest period begins Wednesday, October 17, 2012, at 12:01 am EST, and ends Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm EST. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and contacted by email on or about December 15, 2012. One entry per person daily (you can enter once daily). Additional entries can be earned by sharing the contest link with friends on Facebook (10 bonus entries for each referral who enters the contest). Chances of winning varies depending on number of total entries received.

Approximate prize value $1495.00 USD. There is one prize of a new Emerald X20-OS guitar, plus a hardshell guitar case. Emerald Guitars will pay for shipping to winner's location, however winner accepts all responsibility for any taxes. Winner agrees that Emerald Guitars may publish winner's name and/or picture in promotional materials and online. All rights reserved.
Wes Lambe 8-strings
Avalon dread
...and some old fender, basses, violins, harps...
Old 10-19-2012, 01:10 PM

That's an incredible guitar!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Aaahhh i don"t have facebook!!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlwoodall View Post
Aaahhh i don"t have facebook!!
time to create a facebook account!
Wes Lambe 8-strings
Avalon dread
Old 10-19-2012, 11:19 PM

Default Win a Emerald Carbon Fiber guitar X20-OS worth 1495$!

Way to ruin my chances, p_k. I was hoping to keep it a secret to increase my chances of winning
Rhoney Oceana
Warmoth Jazzcaster
Old 10-22-2012, 03:58 AM

i'm sorry, ChunkyB! i'll pay you a beer next time in Utah

anyway, it looks like this contest is having a lot of people participating. remember that each day you can send your vote and if you share your link, you have 10 extra votes! there are a lot of chances!
Wes Lambe 8-strings
Avalon dread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
beverly macclellan, carbon fiber, emerald, steve vai, win