The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 06-25-2016, 09:48 AM

Bud, I always enjoy listening to your performance posts... Barton Hollow (original) is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, sticks in my mind like few others... very difficult to cover solo, the harmonies are what give the song it's haunting vibe... you did the song fine justice, thanks for sharing.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!
Old 06-26-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Good job, Bud! I liked it!

- Glenn
Thanks for listening Glenn and the kind words as well. Bud
Old 06-27-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billder99 View Post
Bud, I always enjoy listening to your performance posts... Barton Hollow (original) is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, sticks in my mind like few others... very difficult to cover solo, the harmonies are what give the song it's haunting vibe... you did the song fine justice, thanks for sharing.
Always nice to hear from you and glad you enjoyed this rendition. I agree that this song does have such a nice haunting quality to it and that the harmonies really bring this out.

Bud

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell