The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 07-01-2017, 04:52 AM
AGF Sponsor

Thumbs up Online Fingerstyle Lessons with Eltjo Haselhoff

How To Play Fingerstyle Guitar

The much acclaimed instructional DVD by Dutch ace player Eltjo Haselhoff is now also available as an online course. Check out the free lessons on www.eltjohaselhoff.com and if you like them, you can continue your fingerstyle journey for the price of a single guitar lesson!

What makes this course so special?
  1. There are many crazy good guitar players out there, and there are many excellent guitar teachers. Eltjo, however, is both.
  2. Eltjo's unprepared dry sense of humor. You can't do this course without an occasional smile on your face.
  3. Unique camera angles, showing Eltjo's hands just like you see your own. You need to get used to it for a minute - but it works!
  4. A lot of attention to the psychology of learning to play guitar, not only to the exercises and the methods.

Customer Reviews
Published on Amazon.com
  • Ron: "I struggled early on and thought I wouldn't get it but Eltjo was right ... keep going and doing what he teaches and it will come. I thought I didn't have the ability but I do."

• Michael Brumley: "I'm working through the DVD and fingerstyle is *finally* making sense. Eltjo breaks down all aspects of the technique. The system is "idiot proof" (I should know), one just has to put in the time. Well worth the money. The teaching is excellent."

• David: "Eltjo has a good, low-pressure approach to teaching fingerstye guitar. Take his advice and don't advance until you've mastered each step. His dry sense of humor is fun to listen to. Good course, well worth the money."

Learn to play like Chet and Tommy

You can start right now. Below is lesson number 1. A lifetime license for the entire course will cost you the price of a good set of strings. See www.eltjohaselhoff.com.

www.eltjohaselhoff.com

We hope to welcome you soon to the growing, world wide family of fingerpickers!

Last edited by Peghead Productions; 07-02-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:59 AM
AGF Sponsor

How To Play Fingerstyle Guitar

Here is a little teaser taken from lesson 5 of How to play Fingerstyle Guitar by Eltjo Haselhoff. It shows Eltjo's smooth playing style and ultra clear, well-organised step-by-step instructions. In this course, you'll learn every little thing to play the performance at the beginning exactly as Eltjo does it - even if you're a complete beginner!

All of that, and more for the price of a good set of strings.

www.eltjohaselhoff.com

We hope to welcome you soon to the growing, world wide family of fingerpickers!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace