The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 07-18-2016, 12:01 PM

Are you planning something special, Mary? If so/not would you like some ideas? Ten years is a big deal and a lot has happened over that time that should be recorded for posterity IMO.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:31 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwakatak View Post
Are you planning something special, Mary? If so/not would you like some ideas? Ten years is a big deal and a lot has happened over that time that should be recorded for posterity IMO.

Of course, Neil and everyone else. PLEASE, do that! I hope you will email me ([email protected]). Pour out the suggestions and I will talk them over with the boss. Include things we have done over the past that you might think wise to skip and no offense will be taken. Add things you would like to see at McJam 2017.

Ten years is quite a feat for those of us who attended all 10. I am in the process of completing the picture books over the past 10 years. Many thanks to John Kitchen (iSimon Photography) for the McJam 2008 book that started my idea to continue this tradition. Each one if fun for me to look through even after so many years.

I enjoyed the laughs of the airplane competitions, meals and my brothers and mom faithful attendees before health issues , etc... I can still smile at the yard sale McJam when Mark Wamsley got tired of the knats hanging around him so he bought a bug zapper at a local yard sale. It didn't work so he set it on a door prize table and was won by another.

I have to work diligently on a McJam date since next year we other dates like Scott's birthday, the Memphis show, Father's Day and July 4th to work around before we deal with summer heat and Ohio humidity. I need to work quickly on it so plans are firm for my luthier.

I'm definitely open for the 10th anniversary of McJams. I invite all of you to roll 'em in.

I will be seeking door prizes all year long.

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Tags
mary mcknight, tim mcknight