The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-16-2017, 09:41 AM

Default Heritage

Do any of our sponsors sell Heritage guitars?
Old 02-16-2017, 09:47 AM

That's a great question. I've never played a Heritage before but I've read great things about their Les Paul 'clones'.

What are you looking at?
Old 02-16-2017, 09:58 AM

I dunno if he's a sponsor, but Jay Wolfe of Wolfeguitars.com is the Hertiage man.

Great instruments, whatcha looking at?

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffreymatz
Old 02-16-2017, 10:22 AM

Never played their solidbody electrics, but their archtops are phenomenal for the price - vintage Gibson quality at thousands less; kinda hard to find. though...
Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM

Default Semi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve DeRosa View Post
Never played their solidbody electrics, but their archtops are phenomenal for the price - vintage Gibson quality at thousands less; kinda hard to find. though...
Agreed on the archtops and Semi's as well. My local mom and pop carries Heritage and they have some stunning flame tops
Old 02-16-2017, 12:24 PM

I own two Heritage H150s, both great guitars. Pretty hard to call them Les Paul clones when they were built in the original Gibson factory by some guys that were at Gibson when the original bursts were build (ie Marv Lamb), and now Heritage has been bought by a company and looks like they are making the place even better!

Here's my Heritages...

(this one has Seymour Duncan custom shop Peter Green pickups, Faber locking ABR, and a Tonepros lightweight tailpiece)

(This one has Zhangbucker Custom Pure Handwound pickups, Faber Locking ABR and Faber Lightweight tailpiece)
Old 02-16-2017, 02:07 PM

Big Heritage fan,and second the motion that Wolfe Guitars is the place to go for them.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:18 PM

ya awesome guitars....still use real mother of pearl vs Gibson mother of toilet seat inlays.Own a H150... looking for a prospect.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:53 AM

Wow, a couple of beautiful Heritages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly69 View Post
I own two Heritage H150s, both great guitars. Pretty hard to call them Les Paul clones when they were built in the original Gibson factory by some guys that were at Gibson when the original bursts were build (ie Marv Lamb), and now Heritage has been bought by a company and looks like they are making the place even better!

Here's my Heritages...

(this one has Seymour Duncan custom shop Peter Green pickups, Faber locking ABR, and a Tonepros lightweight tailpiece)

(This one has Zhangbucker Custom Pure Handwound pickups, Faber Locking ABR and Faber Lightweight tailpiece)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars