The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 03-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Charter Member

Default Great stuff here the last few days!

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed the recent posts, and there seem to be some new contributors as well. I try to listen to them all, but I often fall several days behind and haven't had the chance to offer comments and kudos lately. Glenn and Doug do a good job of summing up my thoughts. It is all very enjoyable and I wanted to say thanks for sharing your work.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Guest 33123

Right on Bob. Some killer stuff in here. Very impressive. Please post some tunes too!
Old 03-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Charter Member

Hey Doug,

I'm playing more than ever thanks to the inspiration I get here on AGF.

Getting together with a much more accomplished player to do some cover tunes over pizza and beer tonight. That is a real treat for me, it us usually just me and the dog and his harmonies are almost as bad as mine. But I've been working on my so called vocals

And thanks to you and a few others I've recently entered the finger style wormhole as someone called it. Yikes, you guys have a lot of patience.

I know I speak for many when I say the encouragement you and many others provide is much appreciated.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Charter Member

There has been a lot of nice stuff on the S&T subsection lately. It's very cool to see some new interest.

And Doug really is very good at encouraging everyone. And he is posting plenty of his own stuff to add to the wonderful set list here in Show and Tell.

- Glenn
Old 03-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Guest 33123

Thanks guys but the praise should go to the brave members who post their tunes and the ones who take the time to listen. You guys are awesome!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell