The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-07-2008, 01:05 PM

Default Fender Acoustasonic SFXII v/s Marshall AS100D

I'm in the market for an acoustic amp and have pretty much narrowed it down to these two. Would love to hear feedback ... well .... not from the amp, but from you folks that either own or have had experience with the Fender and/or Marshall. Pros and cons both appreciated. Thanks a bundle!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:54 PM

I have an Acoustasonic Pro available if you're interested. It is a great amp (read the reviews on Harmony Central). It is on Craig's list locally for $500 and will be going on EBay shortly....

(I just upgraded to an LR Baggs Core 1, which is lighter - now that I am getting old and cranky). My only complaint was the weight - other than that, it sounds gorgeous....

Best Regards,

Chuck
(BuleriaChk@@aol.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strungout View Post
I'm in the market for an acoustic amp and have pretty much narrowed it down to these two. Would love to hear feedback ... well .... not from the amp, but from you folks that either own or have had experience with the Fender and/or Marshall. Pros and cons both appreciated. Thanks a bundle!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification