The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 06-12-2010, 03:51 PM

Default Delcamp

I know this falls under the 'duh' category for most of you seasoned vets, but for those just getting started like myself, I can't recommend the Decamp forum strongly enough. They have several of the best classical guitar methods freely available via PDF (Sor, Giuliani, Carcassi, etc). These original books are now a part of the public domain and are great references to have.

'10 Bourgeois Custom OMC, '90-ish Lowden F22, '09 Simon & Patrick Folk Cutaway, '09 Recording King RO-06, '10 Paco Marin PM 395
'92 Epiphone Les Paul, '11 Grosh ElectraJet
Old 06-12-2010, 04:17 PM

great forum for the resources you listed, but I find the moderation a bit heavy-handed. My favorite forum for all things nylon is still the Classical Corner sub-forum over at AGMF.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:47 AM

No argument here on the heavy-handedness of posting. I just received two e-mails saying that my posts were approved. I really hope no one wasted their time actually reading that crap.

Still love the public domain books, though. I'll try to keep up the one post per month minimum.

'10 Bourgeois Custom OMC, '90-ish Lowden F22, '09 Simon & Patrick Folk Cutaway, '09 Recording King RO-06, '10 Paco Marin PM 395
'92 Epiphone Les Paul, '11 Grosh ElectraJet

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical