The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 06-23-2016, 05:49 AM

Excitement ..... Drumroll......

Oh Sean, we can hardly wait to see and hear! Our ears are itching, our fingers twitching and our eyes know we are in for a treat.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:44 PM

I bought one of the PRE-PRODUCTION units. I like it very much. Mine is mostly the same as the one shown, except for mine does not have any frontal sound-ports on the arm...only one larger side-port on the arm directed toward the player. Center body sound-hole is the same.

Mine also has string through bridges rather than pinned bridges.

These will keep you very entertained with the unlimited possibilities that they will present.

Nice sound and intonation.

Pretty to look at.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:15 AM

I'd love to hear clips of the harp use in action - do the harp strings have a lower tone, maybe significantly lower?
Old 09-28-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Rogers View Post
Thanks, Sean! Looking forward to this. The sound clips sounded great and the instrument is cool looking. That's something different that I would like to add to my collection. Please keep us posted.

JR
Hi guys,

I promised to let you know when we have unveiled our new Synergy Uke. It is now available online on our brand new website which we launched a few weeks ago and we have already started building a few.

http://emeraldguitars.com/product/synergy-uke-artisan/

I had the pleasure of meeting members of the world-renowned Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain, and I'm delighted to say they loved it. I will get a little YouTube clip of you for them checking it out.

Our immediate plan now is to get a few demo videos made and get them uploaded for you as quickly as possible.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sean
Old 10-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Charter Member

that looks great!

thanks for the update and we happily await the soundclips.

nice updates to the website as well

d

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber