The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 04-26-2015, 11:08 AM

Sombras,

Which Gibson LP is your Epi above equivalent to?

Not familiar with all the models and the specs.....looking for a chart somewhere that has these comparisons...
2006 Yamaha F200TXR 4 stroke. My Guitars - Yamaha FG700S Sandburst; Epiphone Les Paul Standard; 2018 Yamaha LL-16D Natural; Ibanez Talman Bass; Fender Standard Telecaster; Yamaha FG820-12 Natural; Yamaha FS830 Tobacco Brown Sunburst; ....A beginner practicing almost everyday since 12/15/14....{:::]==={=O=I}
Old 04-26-2015, 11:36 AM

Location: A small island off the coast of a bigger island off the coast of a giant continent

Nice looking LP, Sombras, there are definitely some lovely Epi's out there... I have a 335 that I upgraded a little and, for a $400 guitar, it's really quite lovely to play and listen to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
A cheap guitar is a buddy you can relax with. A guitar that's so expensive and refined it makes you feel like you have to curtsey when you enter the room is not conducive to making music.
Or, you know, take a nice middle ground stance and treat them all with some respect but not with kid gloves... Also, I think expensive and refined is quite capable of being conducive to making music.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars