The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Nancy and Vinni

Old 01-15-2013, 03:52 PM

Vinni,

Didn't you used to live out here in the Bay Area?
I'm a friend of Jeremy's over at Keith Holland Guitars.

LOVE YOUR PICKS! It's all I use now...!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
Vinni,

Didn't you used to live out here in the Bay Area?
I'm a friend of Jeremy's over at Keith Holland Guitars.

LOVE YOUR PICKS! It's all I use now...!
Yes indeed. We lived in Modesto, California. We moved here to Nashville nearly 2 years ago.

Hey everyone, check out this interview....
http://www.tgpwebzine.com/?page_id=3617
Old 01-24-2013, 03:53 PM

We are not at NAMM this week. We are here and are in full swing and processing orders this week.

SO, bring it on boys!!!

; ^ )

Vinni
Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM

Vinnie you sent me a sample pack over a year ago and I'm still using them but I have a funny story. Never let a fiddle player try your picks. Darn guy broke my 2 favorites within 5 minutes. I told him I was gonna cut the hairs on his bow.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:13 PM

We have personalized V-Pick display cases in our accessories department.

They are a very well made box with metal trim and your name laser etched on the front. The picks all sit in the box like jewels.

This case makes a great gift idea!

http://v-picks.com/productdetails.ph...ge=accessories
Old 02-04-2013, 03:10 PM

We just added Roger Fisher and Brian Wooten on as V-Pick artist/endorsers!

Check out who plays V-Picks. You may be surprised!

http://v-picks.com/artists.php?page=1
Old 02-18-2013, 06:56 PM

Spent the day with Derek St Holmes and Brad Whitford today. Both are quality folks for sure. Just hung out at Guitar Center playing Les Pauls and then grabbed some Mexican food. We had a blast.

Both Brad and Harrison have decided they love the V-Pick Ubuffed Snake. My personal favorite as well.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:09 PM

We did some more work for Brad today

Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM

Here are some Tradition Lites I made for my buddy Derek St Holmes from the Ted Nugent Band.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM

Here is a nice letter from a happy V-Picker this morning.....

Hi Mrs. V! I think y'all sent me an e-mail with some questions on my order, but I lost it.

Got my acoustic set, and I'll be buying more!!!! Love them, absolutely nothing better.

My only question is...."What do I do with this bowl full of picks that I'll never use again?"

Seriously, y'all need to start a pick recycling center for unusable picks...send them to the less fortunate or something.

Anyway, absolutely no other picks used again. Used to really like the dunlop gator and tortex picks, but they don't compare.

Found your ad and some reviews on the Acoustic Guitar Forum.

Thanks much and hope you have a blessed day!

Dale
Floresville, Texas
Old 03-16-2013, 05:23 PM

Have you seen the new V-Pick Storyteller?

http://v-picks.com/productdetails.php?q=235&page=picks

1.5mm

1 1/4" tip to tip
1 1/4" top to bottom

This pick is great for guitar, mandolin and bass. Good for both electric and acoustic music. Just a fantastic all-around pick. It is laser etched on BOTH sides! We do this for both look and feel. The deep laser carve makes this pick very grippable. Also, the year is engraved on each one, making it a timeless, collectable item, for sure.

Designed in honor of all our favorite players. The great artists don't simply run up and down scales or play the same group of licks over and over. They tell a story when they play. They take us on an emotional, imaginary journey. Therefore, I named this pick the Storyteller. To celebrate the great work of the Masters.

Each one, 100% hand made here in Nashville USA by a pick artisan. Each one is unique in it's own way. Shaped, ground and beveled on a bench grinder, heat tempered for durability and then flame buffed to a pristine look and feel. Then, back into the laser machine for perfection and a pick unlike anything you will find today! When you hold this pick for the first time, one word will come to mind......WOW!

I have experimented and designed many picks with elaborate graphics since our early days. The first ones I made were for Carlos Santana. This pick, however, rises to the top. Three treble clefs arranged in a very cool and artsy pattern. It's beauty is truly amazing. It gives me great pleasure to make this piece available to you.

I am confident you will LOVE this pick.......
Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM

Check out this wonderful customer letter I just got...

Hello Vinny,
I just wanted to tell you a few things about the picks i recently bought from you. First of all, thank you so much for throwing in the free Tradtion Lite. The tone and clarity from that pick is so great. I recently bought an Ibanez AR300 and using the tradtion brings out such a great crispness from that guitar and really makes it sing!

The Freakishly Large Pointed Lite I ordered is indeed Freakishly large, but so is the tone. My god, I don't know what inspired you to make a pick this big but its amazing and feels so natural in the hand. It's possibly the most comfortable pick I've used. Even without being plugged into an amp, this pick is loud and I noticed a nice mid scoop when I was plugged in.

The Large Pointed Lite is by far my favorite so far. This pick is so easy to use and the sounds it gives it just awesome! Its the easiest to play and so comfortable. I can go on and on about how amazing your picks are but I'm sure you already know. I will definetely order more picks from you.

For a while I was stuck in a rut and I didn't have the desire to play guitar anymore, even my girlfriend was sad by my lack of desire or interest to play guitar. After using the Screamer and then a Stilleto you custom made for me, the desire to play guitar came back and now I can't stop. I can't thank you enough for the picks and a renewed desire to play guitar.

Thank you again,
Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 PM

Another happy V-Pick customer...

Thanks for your outstanding customer service and great picks! This is my 3rd order and I want to say thanks for sending the free pick with my last order. You are doing things in a wonderful way (sorta like a tithe). I wanted to tell you that I am a pick fanatatic and have have tried a number of high end picks- Red Bear, Blue chip, Stone, etc. I am using Vpicks exclusively now! The combination of tone with grip is the ultimate for me. I would tell my fellow guitarists to try a number of different V Picks, as my experience was that initially I didn't care for the one I bought several years ago, however after trying a different style it really "clicked".
Sincerely, Mike J
Old 03-22-2013, 08:20 PM

Another happy V-Pick customer...

Thanks for your outstanding customer service and great picks! This is my 3rd order and I want to say thanks for sending the free pick with my last order. You are doing things in a wonderful way (sorta like a tithe). I wanted to tell you that I am a pick fantastic and have have tried a number of high end picks- Red Bear, Blue chip, Stone, etc. I am using V-Picks exclusively now! The combination of tone with grip is the ultimate for me. I would tell my fellow guitarists to try a number of different V-Picks, as my experience was that initially I didn't care for the one I bought several years ago, however after trying a different style it really "clicked".
Sincerely, Mike J

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace