The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-14-2015, 08:02 AM
Charter Member

Default felix preamp ??

What do you think of these preamp. there're is not much on it .dose it work with k and k mini
Taylor mini Koa,
huss and Dalton 00 sp Engelmann and rosewood back and sides
Felix preamp
Aer compact 60/3
Fishman loadbox performer
bose s1 pro
Old 10-14-2015, 08:47 AM

I have one in the shop right now for a dual source system. It is the most flexible DI I've ever had the pleasure of working with. It is incredibly flexible as to how you can use it, it's signal is strong and clear, and it's EQ controls are better than you will find on consoles under $50,000 ( Think Digico, or Neve).
Old 10-14-2015, 09:16 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevety View Post
What do you think of these preamp. there're is not much on it .dose it work with k and k mini
You can read my review in Acoustic Guitar this month, also search here, where Ive posted about it several times. There are also some video demos floating around, so do a google search. Its one of the best preamps out there, and yes, it works very well with the k&k. (I dont know of any preamps that wont work with the K&k, but Felix has some very useful features that you may find lets you dial in the K&k nicely)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification