The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 01-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Charter Member

Default Radial Big Shot I/O - **** SOLD ****

NEVER USED - SOLD

Purchased this from a member about 4 months ago who never used it. This was a Christmas present for my son. Unfortunately, he wanted the Big Shot ABY not the I/O. The nice thing about Radial switch boxes are that they are passive. No need for another power supply. These get outstanding reviews!

So this is a *used* but never used switch. Not a mark anywhere on it. Includes everything from the manufacturer. Save over $30 from buying new.

Would be willing to trade for a Big Shot ABY if someone out there has one in similar LIKE NEW condition.

Thanks.

Quit yanking cables out of your guitars. When it's time to switch instruments during your set, just rely on your BigShot i/o. This straightforward, value-packed box lets you plug your two main guitars right in, using one out to feed your amp. Switching between guitars is totally painless. And the BigShot i/o even has a mute switch that routes your audio to the tuner output, so you can sort out your tunings midshow (there's a switch for "always on" tuning too). What makes the Radial BigShot i/o a total home run, though, is the level control on in B. Even if you've got two axes with drastically different out levels, you can use the level control to adjust the out so that you've got the same guitar level every time you switch. Simple enough!

Last edited by VJP5; 02-16-2017 at 07:22 AM. Reason: item sold
Old 02-14-2017, 07:39 AM
Charter Member

Lowered Price Bump

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other