The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 02:31 PM

Default Razo guitars #3 & #4

SOLD

I know that these guitars had accounted a lot of interest on this forum, many of you which were waiting for the guitars to go up for sale here in the classifieds. I strung these guitars up thursday night, and boy did they sound nice! i did final intonation yesterday before meeting up JR Rogers, owner of AGF, and he took the guitars for a drive. here is a link to what he had to say http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=248751 he was debating about purchasing the rosewood guitar or commissioning a new build, he decided to commission a guitar instead.

Today i woke up and email and PMed many of you all that were interested in both these guitars letting you'll know that they would go up for sale today. well i was getting ready to take pictures and i got a call from a local guy interested in taking a look at both guitar to make his decision on whether to order a custom one. well needless to say he loved the guitars, not only did he buy them BOTH but he also commission another guitar! here are a few pics i was able to take

i know a lot of you were waiting to have a shot at these babies, but if you are interested in talking about possibly building you a custom guitar at a great price, you can email me at
[email protected]

or contact me here through the forum. so far i have 3 commissioned guitars, so it might be a while before i can get another non commissioned guitar out for sale. without further a due here are the pics i was able to take before he kept them for good!

doug with his new claro walnut/lutz

i will get more pics of #3 later on and possible sound clips and videos of JR Rogers and other taking them for a test drive!

Jonathan
Old 06-09-2012, 06:57 PM

I'm so mad at myself for not buying your first one it's not even funny!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:38 PM

You're a cruel, cruel man for teasing us this way!!!
Seriously, Jonathan...congratulations on the sales and on more stunning guitar creations. Just hope that you won't be totally priced out of my league by the time I'm ready. Like jlwoodall, I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the first guitar you offered here.

Oh...and I'll STILL be rooting for you from here in San Antonio, but it's starting to look like you won't need it.

Keep us up to date on the guitars you build.

Cheers,

Dirk
Old 06-09-2012, 09:04 PM

Talking

I'm in line for #5! Glad I got in line a few weeks ago-- Jonathan is going to have to quit his day job!

"Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art."
Leonardo da Vinci
Old 06-10-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlwoodall View Post
I'm so mad at myself for not buying your first one it's not even funny!
I also have a little "non-buyer's" remorse. Its hard to buy a guitar without fondling it a little, though...
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars