The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 06-03-2015, 05:50 AM

Default Marshall AS50D Effects Loop

Hi all!

I have an AS50D Acoustic Amp and I'm using my Boss RC-30 Loop Station through the effects loop so I can loop both guitar and vocals together. (I know the loop station has a Mic input but I don't really wanna use 2 mics). It does loop them fine both but when I playback the sound on the loop pedal, there is no reverb or chorus but when I'm recording a loop the reverb and chorus comes through the amp. Is there something I'm missing here? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Old 06-03-2015, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmandan View Post
Hi all!

I have an AS50D Acoustic Amp and I'm using my Boss RC-30 Loop Station through the effects loop so I can loop both guitar and vocals together. (I know the loop station has a Mic input but I don't really wanna use 2 mics). It does loop them fine both but when I playback the sound on the loop pedal, there is no reverb or chorus but when I'm recording a loop the reverb and chorus comes through the amp. Is there something I'm missing here? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
The effects loop will take a dry signal and process it, and send it back. Seems like it is working as intended. Can you put the loop station upstream of the amp as intended? In other words, use the mic and guitar into the looper and then to the amp?
Old 06-09-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martingitdave View Post
The effects loop will take a dry signal and process it, and send it back. Seems like it is working as intended. Can you put the loop station upstream of the amp as intended? In other words, use the mic and guitar into the looper and then to the amp?
Hi sorry for the late reply, I have been on holiday.

Yes when I plug them into the looper then into the amp I can only adjust reverb for both mic and guitar at the same level time I.e I'd like a bit of reverb on the guitar and more on the Mic.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Tags
amp, as50d, loop, marshall