The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-28-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Howdy Folks, Isaac Jang is a good buddy of mine and a phenomenal builder... I first met him about 7-8 years ago when he was working at Westwood Music as a technician and Kathy Wingerts apprentice... Its been SO cool and exciting watching him grow over the years and branching out as a solo Luthier... I wanted to take a moment and show off his recent work, some may have played it at this years SBAIC Show. I've been impressed by all his guitars I've gotten to play, and this one is a REAL stunner! Check it out... more pics and builds on his FB page to those who are interested... heads up for Mr Jangs works, his guitars are the future

Wow
That is a stunning instrument,bravo Mr.Jang
Old 11-28-2017, 06:08 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Pretty guitar! Isaac is just a fine fellow also. I enjoyed meeting him and talking with him in Memphis. As Paul said, the craftsman of the future is now! Thanks for sharing this Dave!

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 11-28-2017, 07:13 AM

I've never spoken a word to Isaac, but I've followed a lot of his stuff on the social media realms. I feel like he flat out gets it. His design is unique, his materials seem as good as I've seen, and his passion is evident. Wish I had some funds to pony up.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop