The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-08-2023, 05:05 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianHillMike View Post
If he's just in Old Montreal, he should definitely come by the shop for a visit! We're in the Plateau/Mile-End area just just a few metro stops north. It's a pretty fun shop to visit for guitar enthusiasts with so much going on and so many different types of guitars being built (and some pretty amazing ones at that). We're not a storefront so it's definitely best to get in touch to arrange a time to come by if he's interested!
I've let him know...we'll see. I'm trying to convince him to expand his horizons in the guitar world and see the build process in person and ongoing...he has an engineering degree from McGill, so I think you would have some common footing!! I'm going to drop by the next time I'm in Montrea!!!

Mark Hatcher Pina Parlor Torrified Maple/Cedar
Stephen Kinnaird 00 B&W Ebony/Engelmann Spruce
Simon Fay African Blackwood/Sinker Redwood
Wolfgang Jellinghaus Torres Modelo 43S Maple/Spruce
K Yairi CYTM Maple/Cedar
Old 08-09-2023, 07:38 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBKuz View Post
I can attest to this, fun place to visit! Though Mike hasn’t stated it, his prices likely falls within your friends budget and he builds great guitars. He would be a great commission, for a first build
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck7 View Post
I've let him know...we'll see. I'm trying to convince him to expand his horizons in the guitar world and see the build process in person and ongoing...he has an engineering degree from McGill, so I think you would have some common footing!! I'm going to drop by the next time I'm in Montrea!!!

Great! Thanks so much for passing along my info and please do stop by when you're passing through!
instagram

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop