The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-26-2024, 04:47 AM
Go Acoustic Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotroad View Post
OP here...thanks so much for all the feedback on my original post. I am still in the hunt and without doing a national tour to try out some guitars mentioned here I am left to trusting what this forum shares and what I see and hear on line. Of course I have learned that there are electric guitars with piezos(hybrid) and acoustic guitars with humbuckers (hybrid).

Being an acoustic player for decades I am sort of ready for more of an electric guitar with piezos but my worry is that the piezo tone will be so degraded that I will be too disappointed. I am used to very good acoustic tone at this point with my acoustic guitars and not ready to settle for a tone that is not sounding great tone-wise to me. Of course to each his own.

My goal may be impossible to meet. I will keep on looking and listening though and thanks again for all the great comments on this post.
Op,

The best example I can offer is the sound of this Video, I have not posted it because it was shot to demonstrate Midi. But, it does also demonstrate a Gibson CE with acoustic sound through our system. The CE is a very dead instrument unplugged. So this is the closest thing I can show you to a GoAA sound in a Electric guitar.

The video insertions on this site are unreliable, I checked the code 3 times and verified it with prior videos inserted. If someone can do it better Please post it for me. But the link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpNDKTdeCZk&t=62s

So you can compare the GoAA sound in three guitars here, In the Godin, in the Gibson and at the very end there is the Cordoba.

The Godin is a bit more acoustic, The Gibson is the deadest unplugged, and the Cordoba is a fully acoustic guitar.

The Cordoba has a GoAA single saddle pickup. The Midi guitars require Individual Graphtech pickups for separation of string energy to enhance Tracking accuracy.

Last edited by conecaster; 02-26-2024 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conecaster View Post
Op,

The best example I can offer is the sound of this Video, I have not posted it because it was shot to demonstrate Midi. But, it does also demonstrate a Gibson CE with acoustic sound through our system. The CE is a very dead instrument unplugged. So this is the closest thing I can show you to a GoAA sound in a Electric guitar.

The video insertions on this site are unreliable, I checked the code 3 times and verified it with prior videos inserted. If someone can do it better Please post it for me. But the link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpNDKTdeCZk&t=62s

So you can compare the GoAA sound in three guitars here, In the Godin, in the Gibson and at the very end there is the Cordoba.

The Godin is a bit more acoustic, The Gibson is the deadest unplugged, and the Cordoba is a fully acoustic guitar.

The Cordoba has a GoAA single saddle pickup. The Midi guitars require Individual Graphtech pickups for separation of string energy to enhance Tracking accuracy.
Nobody else has any trouble posting your video, although anyone interested in seeing it can view one of the other dozens of times your advertisement has been posted. Video insertions on AGF are rock solid and easy. Please go back and review the other times that folks have explained the method of insertion in your previous posts about how it doesn't work.

Old 02-27-2024, 09:04 AM
Go Acoustic Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post
Nobody else has any trouble posting your video, although anyone interested in seeing it can view one of the other dozens of times your advertisement has been posted. Video insertions on AGF are rock solid and easy. Please go back and review the other times that folks have explained the method of insertion in your previous posts about how it doesn't work.

If you say so,

I have had others message me they have no use for the system and don't bother trying.

I find the process cumbersome and inconsistent.

I review my successful insertions and copy the format with no results. I go back and double check the format I paste and then have to alter the code for a successful video link. I have others come behind me and they post it like you did. I get different error messages and often they say try again later due to some glitch on the platform. I believe that was the case with my last attempt.

To insert pictures you have to download the pics, then open them from the forum download window, then copy the url, then after opening the imagine tool on the message window you paste the url and after you have to delete the https section from the code.

Now, if that is simple to you, please realize many of us who are problem solvers selling products all of our lives to customers who demand the most of us would be out of business treating buyers with, -it works perfectly its all your fault you can't do it-.

Why not just program the system to insert with one action instead of 5.

browse, download , and click to paste

Or we can all go back to DOS and make life easier for us.

But I will struggle along.

Thank you for getting it to work and the video plugged into the thread.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:51 AM

looks like this thread has become a running Conecaster ad for Go Acoustic.
Old 02-28-2024, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB1 View Post
looks like this thread has become a running Conecaster ad for Go Acoustic.
Yea, might be a little too much.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:35 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post

Well said, Rudy! Thank you.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification