The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 10-09-2015, 09:25 PM

Default gnx guitar workstation tone

A bit of a stab here but I've been looking for a od pedal that will give me one of the preset sounds I get on the gnx workstation (hybrid) so if anyones familiar with that processor that can help me, Ive literally gone through hundreds of youtube clips of pedals, nada. I may have to post an audio. Added: Reason being the guitar workstation is a huge piece of equipment to lug around on gigs as apposed to a single pedal.

Last edited by wade63; 10-09-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade63 View Post
A bit of a stab here but I've been looking for a od pedal that will give me one of the preset sounds I get on the gnx workstation (hybrid) so if anyones familiar with that processor that can help me, Ive literally gone through hundreds of youtube clips of pedals, nada. I may have to post an audio. Added: Reason being the guitar workstation is a huge piece of equipment to lug around on gigs as apposed to a single pedal.
Pick something close and just go with it. It makes no difference live (to the audience).
Old 10-10-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleolith54 View Post
Pick something close and just go with it. It makes no difference live (to the audience).
perhaps your right about that but I can hear it. And I can't find something close listening to dozens and dozens of peds. Thus the post. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I has a gnx4 and knows. I ended up ordering a DigiTech HardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83hmC9T-gPk. I've no idea if it will do what I want but more versatile than my boss sd-1.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars