The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 09-23-2015, 12:15 PM

Default My latest pedalboard!

It's pretty cool. Just put it together and I still have to tidy it up and rout the cables and battery eliminator cords more neatly.

But I can plug three guitars into it.

I can plug a guitar like my ES-335 into the A input on the ABC box and bypass the Wah Wah, Klon clone and EP1 and just use the chorus, delay and stereo reverb.

Or I can plug into the Wah Wah > Klon Clone and then select B on the ABC box and rout that output into the chorus, delay and reverb.

Or I can plug into the EP1, select C on the ABC box and rout that output to the chorus, delay and reverb.

The stereo reverb allows me to run two amps in stereo...lately, two of my old Deluxe Reverb Amps.

Seagull CW w/Baggs M1 pickup...National Vintage Steel Tricone...SWR California Blonde Amp
Old 09-23-2015, 12:21 PM

That's a pretty cool setup. I love stereo, 2-amp setups, though I like them even more when you combine two different amps (like a Deluxe and an AC15, for example). Which Klon clone is that? Is it a homebrew? Can't see any markings in the photo.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBE View Post
That's a pretty cool setup. I love stereo, 2-amp setups, though I like them even more when you combine two different amps (like a Deluxe and an AC15, for example). Which Klon clone is that? Is it a homebrew? Can't see any markings in the photo.
It's an Aluminum Falcon (AF1) from Piedmont Custom Electronics.

Great pedal!

Seagull CW w/Baggs M1 pickup...National Vintage Steel Tricone...SWR California Blonde Amp

Last edited by Gypsyblue; 09-24-2015 at 06:28 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:59 AM

Gotta love those flexible setups. Great board!

How often do you move pedals to/from your board?
Old 09-25-2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Gotta love those flexible setups. Great board!

How often do you move pedals to/from your board?
Well...I'm hoping that now that's gonna stop.

But I've already posted changes.

I've added my Red Eye acoustic guitar preamp, and taken the chorus and put it after the EP1 clean boost.

So now we have:

A: Acoustic guitar into RedEye into ABC box into Delay into Reverb.

B: Stratocaster or ??? into EP1 into Chorus into ABC box into Delay into Reverb.

C: Stratocaster or ??? into Wah Wah into Klon into ABC box into Delay into Reverb.

A (Alternate): I also have the option of unplugging the output of the RedEye from the ABC box, and then plugging an electric guitar (like my ES-335) directly into the A input of the ABC box and bypassing all effects except for the Delay and Reverb.

I felt that the chorus, being old, was affecting the sound slightly even when turned off. So I now have it only on the B channel.

So things change.

I may remove the Wah Wah to make room for my RedEye Twin. Then I'll be able to plug in two acoustic guitars and two electric.

This is just for home use, BTW. Just to have everything in one place and just for the fun of it.

I like to keep it very simple on gigs. I think that sounds best and I usually bring just the single RedEye for acoustic gigs and no effects.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars