Old 05-24-2015, 02:46 PM

Default The Beatles Everyday Chemistry

Unknown Beatles album.

Whacky, Whacky, Whacky. But brilliant !

http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/
Old 05-24-2015, 03:00 PM

What part of California was this...?
Old 05-24-2015, 03:10 PM

Must have taken quite some time to edit and splice those vocal snippets from actual Beatles & solo albums--the instrumentals are pretty good too. Sad that so much talent and energy was expended on an elaborate hoax...which doesn’t appear to be making the creator much money.

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:19 PM

Gotta think they've pretty much exhausted every corner of the Beatles archives by now. At least anything interesting. Someday we'll be treated to:
The BEATLES. The lost tapes.
Hear timeless behind the music conversations such as THIS!
"Where's John"?
"I don't know".
"What time is it"?
"7:00".
"He's supposed to be here".
"I know".
Old 05-24-2015, 03:51 PM

Deleted by author.

Last edited by Inyo; 08-20-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Sandy View Post
Must have taken quite some time to edit and splice those vocal snippets from actual Beatles & solo albums--the instrumentals are pretty good too. Sad that so much talent and energy was expended on an elaborate hoax...which doesn’t appear to be making the creator much money.
Gonna have to disagree. The Beatles are a genre unto themselves and although the fictional narrative that accompanies the music is transparently humorous the musical and engineering creativity demonstrated is remarkable, enjoyable and much more than just another stale arrangement of something (no pun intended) from The Beatles' catalogue. As a Beatles' fan I don't find the talent and energy wasted at all and as for the money thing...well it can't buy you love.

AKA 'Screamin' Tooth Parker'

You can listen to Walt's award winning songs with his acoustic band The Porch Pickers @ the Dixie Moon album or rock out electrically with Rock 'n' Roll Reliquary

Bourgeois AT Mahogany D
Gibson Hummingbird
Martin J-15
Voyage Air VAD-04
Martin 000X1AE
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster
Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster
PRS SE Standard 24
Old 05-24-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Sandy View Post
Yeah - it almost seems as bad as some guy who spends lots of money buying guitars and lots of time playing them despite the fact that he'll never make a living that way!

Oh - wait a minute - that sounds like me!

People do lots of things for fun and recreation. I try not to judge them unless there's obvious harm in their activities. I found this to be quite fun.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:05 PM

This is art... I enjoyed it for what it was and can see why someone went through the effort.

Taylor 710 sunburst
Epiphone ef-500m

...a few electrics
Old 05-25-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyo View Post
The author of the piece mentions that his fantasy experiences began in Del Puerto Canyon (also referred to as Del Puerto Creek). From an eastern entrance-point perspective, the route begins on the west side of California's Great Central Valley, and it eventually winds its way over to the South Bay area (San Jose region).

I was on that route, once, several years ago searching for a paleobotanically important fossil leaf locality...
I would've guessed Mendocino County - and it looks like he found himself some high-quality leaf...
Old 05-26-2015, 12:02 PM

Very cool, thanks for sharing, obviously a lot of work went into that, as well as some Wings music......

The secret to life is enjoying the passage of time.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyo View Post
...I was on that route, once, several years ago searching for a paleobotanically important fossil leaf locality in the lower middle Eocene Tesla Formation, approximately 48 million years old: eventually I found it. I collected from it. And the specimens I found that day I later donated to the archival paleobotanical collections at the University California Museum of Paleontology in Berkeley. The Del Puerto Creek environs encompass a scenic region of California's coastal ranges. Excellent geologic outcrops of the Tesla there, plus several quality exposures of Cretaceous Period sedimentary rocks, as well--deposited during the age of dinosaurs some 120 to 66 million years ago; one such Mesozoic Era rock unit in the Del Puerto Creek area has indeed yielded several dinosaur remains.
Inyo, I live in Baja Sur next to the Sierra La Giganta range (6,500 ft straight up out of the Sea of Cortez)... incredible geology down here, wish I knew more... come on down, let's go hiking, break rocks, play guitar, and drink tequila.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic