The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 03-29-2013, 05:32 PM
AGF Administrator

It's interesting that Bob hears it differently than I do. Both times I've listened to it (including just now), the noise comes and goes only when the vocal track is present and is more prevalent in the left channel. Whether it's equipment or environment, I can't say.

I do know one thing, beneath it all you sound really good.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
It's interesting that Bob hears it differently than I do. Both times I've listened to it (including just now), the noise comes and goes only when the vocal track is present and is more prevalent in the left channel. Whether it's equipment or environment, I can't say.

I do know one thing, beneath it all you sound really good.
Hi @Jeremy , good morning (we are a little bit fast here; it's 6:15 AM and it's a non working day) Yeah I agree with you and so is Bob....the whole problem was the vocal track.
MY friend, your are very kind indeed. Thank you for your help.

BY THE WAY @Jeremy I have been in your channel at Soundcloud, man what a beautiful stuff. Very inspiring. Really like it. You are a talented and gifted person. Congratulations.

Last edited by delaorden9; 03-30-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: incomplete
Old 03-30-2013, 09:57 PM
AGF Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaorden9 View Post
Hi @Jeremy , good morning (we are a little bit fast here; it's 6:15 AM and it's a non working day) Yeah I agree with you and so is Bob....the whole problem was the vocal track.
MY friend, your are very kind indeed. Thank you for your help.
No problem. Happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaorden9 View Post
BY THE WAY @Jeremy I have been in your channel at Soundcloud, man what a beautiful stuff. Very inspiring. Really like it. You are a talented and gifted person. Congratulations.
Thanks for the compliments on my music. I appreciate it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell