The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-21-2016, 08:53 PM
Charter Member

Default 2 great guitars H&D and Bourgeois

Folks..I've messed up...the Colling's bug has bit me and I've got a NEW Colling's on the way at Cotten Music Center. It will be here in a couple of weeks. But, for me to pay for it...I've got to sell one guitar!!...so..as they say...my loss is your gain...the 2 guitars are here in Nashville at Cotten Music Center. Kim is the lady in charge there...she's great....one of my Guitars is a Huss and Dalton CM...I've played 3 or 4 cm's that didn't do anything for me...but, this guitar is really good..very responsive....it's rosewood back and sides and Engleman top...it's priced at $2295..but I will take less...if you are close drop by and play it...Also I have a Bourgeois JOM (Artisan Series)..this guitar has the K&K Anthem sl pickup in it and really shines when plugged in. It's priced at $1750..but once again I'm in a bind and need to sell...make a resonable offer and you'll go home with it. Both are in great shape....and like I said..I need to sell ONE of them....help me out if you can....photos and descriptions can be found on the Cotten Music Center website:

http://www.cottenmusic.com/inventory.html
Old 04-21-2016, 10:56 PM
Charter Member

Default Interested

Interested in Bourgeois PM sent.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Charter Member

Default Bourgeois

the Bourgeois will ship on Monday...the Huss & Dalton is still available!!!
Old 04-23-2016, 11:06 AM
Charter Member

Default Folks..

Folks, one down, so the Collings payment is covered. If you've ever thought about owning a "small" builder guitar...this is your chance. Now that the Bourgeois is sold...I don't have to sell this guitar...so jump now...before I change my mind....it really is a great little guitar....Engelman top...very responsive!!!
Old 04-23-2016, 11:09 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ongWriter View Post
...the Colling's bug has bit me and I've got a NEW Colling's on the way at Cotten Music Center. It will be here in a couple of weeks.
So...are you the one that bought that OM2 with the torrefied top and Adi bracing??

For Sale: 2023 Collings D2H 1 3/4 Nut, Adi Bracing, NTB -- $4100 shipped
Old 04-23-2016, 11:59 AM
Charter Member

Default yes!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brencat View Post
So...are you the one that bought that OM2 with the torrefied top and Adi bracing??
Yes Sir...that would be me. I played a Collings OM sitka/adi braced version there a couple or 3 months ago that had just sold. That guitar really blew me away. She was in the process of placing an order at the time. So I went for it...can't wait to get it...hopefully sometime in May...I will post some pictures!!!
Old 04-24-2016, 06:24 AM
Charter Member

Default Sunday morning.

Here's a Sunday morning bump to the top for a great little Huss & Dalton.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Yes Sir...that would be me. I played a Collings OM sitka/adi braced version there a couple or 3 months ago that had just sold. That guitar really blew me away. She was in the process of placing an order at the time. So I went for it...can't wait to get it...hopefully sometime in May...I will post some pictures!!!
Congrats on your new inbound Collings. I have one in line for custom build. Hopefully they start in May. Collings makes great guitars. Your H&D may get a complex!
Old 04-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Charter Member

Default don't miss this one...

Got a great little cm model...it's got a fresh set up and is ready to go!!!!...also recent neck set so this guitar is good for the next 30 years!!!
Old 04-26-2016, 08:08 AM
Charter Member

Default get it NOW...

Guys and gals...the Bourgeois was shipped today. If it's approved by the buyer...then the H&D just may stay with me....it's really way more guitar than what it's priced...and yet..right now...I'm willing to take less than the asking price at Cotten Music. If you're on the fence about this one...pretty sure if you buy it you get it shipped to you and you get to approve it before it's done....if you play this guitar...you will want to keep it......if you think it's over priced...make an offer...I really just need to make some space at the house...make an offer....
Old 04-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Charter Member

Default Thursday..

Thursday bump for a great H&D!!!
Old 04-30-2016, 07:06 AM
Charter Member

Default Weekend bump...

Weekend bump for a great H&D...still for sale.....
Old 05-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Charter Member

Default price drop...

Folks. it's a great time to buy my Huss and Dalton CM. It's ready to go with a recent neck set and set up by John Levan. Plays great and sounds even better. Very responsive...and it's DOWN TO $1900!!!!....Give them a call...fy .they are closed on Saturday.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Folks. it's a great time to buy my Huss and Dalton CM. It's ready to go with a recent neck set and set up by John Levan. Plays great and sounds even better. Very responsive...and it's DOWN TO $1900!!!!....Give them a call...fy .they are closed on Saturday.
Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Charter Member

Thumbs up

I am loving the Bourgeois, thanks $ongwriter!! Someone should grab the Huss and Dalton, that is a great price!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars