The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 09-24-2017, 02:35 PM

Default A good Android/Apple cross platform lyric app???

Hey guys I'm looking for suggestions for a good lyric app for android. I use Onsong on my ipad and love it but I'd like to find a cross platform app to use because I use Androids as well. I've tried Bandhelper a couple time and it's too convoluted compared to Onsong. Hopefully something that's easy to import existing text files and can read Chordpro format.

Thanks
Old 09-24-2017, 04:45 PM

The only one that I know of is Set List Maker, http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlis...main/home.html. I have no experience with it since I'm so used to OnSong.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:02 AM

Hate to be negative, but I tried that search last year to no avail. I ended up buying another iPad as backup and stuck with OnSong , as you know it's just that good.
Cheers Steve
Old 09-25-2017, 02:21 AM

As above, I'm into mobile music making and nope, there is no good cross-platform songsheet/chords app that is good. If you are only looking at lyrics though, you can probably consider Microsoft Word! I personally use SongSheet on iOS (and hate the fact that I can't also have the same sheets on my Android phone!).
Old 09-25-2017, 06:08 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. It's a shame there aren't any good solutions for Android. After using Onsong everything else pales in comparison

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification