The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-04-2014, 10:20 PM

Default Stonebridge acomin and cole clark review

I just closed a deal on a Stonebridge d22sr a/electric and I'm excited! Traded my Babicz octane and $700 for this deal, I think it was a win-win. Been informed it has shipped (an Indiana guitar shop and frequent agfer). This was my latest gas attack, a Cole Clark fl1a being the last. I've been playing the C.C. for about a month now and I'm very happy with it despite mixed opinions I went with my gut and very pleased. This bunya top has a brite, balanced, unique sound unlike any other guitar I have which is the point of having more than one guitar. Some had said this guitar is quiet unplugged but I find it plenty loud and the lows and mids shine, the highs perhaps a tiny bit subdued but for its special tone, its all good baby. I was worried but its awesome, highly recommend. I would like to thank Empire music for their service and great deal they gave me. Not sure about the angel but perhaps I can see a fl3 in my future, never satisfied, am I? Stay tuned for my stnebridge report.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
cole clark